Dr. Daniel Fisher House
Event Rental Information
The perfect venue for weddings…
The Dr. Daniel Fisher House can accommodate any wedding related event – wedding reception; rehearsal dinner or Sunday “send-off” brunch. It can even be reserved as an elegant headquarters for the bride and her maids to get dressed and primp prior to the ceremony. The exquisitely manicured gardens and grounds offer multiple options for outdoor garden wedding ceremonies.
Whether you’re planning a large event or an intimate gathering – parties of all sizes are a perfect fit at the Dr. Fisher House. We can accommodate ten to fifty guests inside this elegant mansion for dinner, dancing and socializing.
With the installation of a tent on the adjacent bluestone Terrace or the expansive East Lawn area, the guest list can grow to 125 or 250 guests, respectively.
Regardless of the size of your event, you’ll have access to the first floor of the house, its glamorous semi-circular veranda, as well as the Terrace, gardens and grounds. Photo opportunities abound in the colorful West Garden, Orchard and Hilly’s Sunken Garden.
- Suggested Event Types: Weddings, Receptions, Cocktail Parties, Dinners, and Business Meetings & Events
- Maximum Indoor Capacity: 50 seated – 125 standing
- Maximum Outdoor Capacity (with tent): 250 seated – 300 standing
- Availability: Year-round
- Parking: 2 reserved spaces
- Heated, but not air-conditioned
- On-site prep/warming kitchen available
- On-site restrooms accommodate up to 100 guests. For more than 100 guests, portable facilities must be rented.
- Please visit our list of preferred vendors
- Building is not wheelchair accessible, but outdoor patio areas are
- 50-125 guests, use of house and grounds without tent installation – $5000 per day
- 125-175 guests, use of house and ground with tent installation on terrace – $6000 per day
- 125-300 guests, use of house and ground with tent installation on lawn (and terrace if desired) – $10000 per day
Dr. Daniel Fisher House
Hosting your event at a Vineyard Preservation Trust property supports our mission to keep the island’s historic landmarks in public use. The Trust is a tax-exempt and non-profit organization supported entirely by public contributions and the management of its historic properties. Become a member today to to support what we do!